Below are a few FAQs about the upcoming season:
How do I register?
- We're finishing up the registration process system but it will be primarily online. When it is live there will be a link posted on www.gcbhl.com If you unable to register online please email us for for assistance at email@example.com.
When will the season start?
- We are planning to start the season as early as April 12 and run until June 26. As in previous years, the older age groups will play on Tuesdays / Wednesdays / Thursdays & weekends, and the younger ages will play solely on the weekends.
Where will I be playing?
- We have secured the sport court floor the Big Marble Go Centre (formerly the FLC) to be our primary facility with additional games at the Kinplex.
What are the age groups?
- PEANUTS- 2015,2016, 2017
- BLASTERS- 2013, 2014
- CRUSADERS- 2011, 2012
- AVENGERS- 2009-2010
- MINORS- 2007, 2008
- MAJORS- 2004, 2005, 2006 (overage peers may be considered)
How can I get involved, either by volunteering or sponsoring GCBHL?
- If you are interested in coaching, please contact Chris Cass
- If you are interested in officiating or timekeeping, please contact Tony Hasiuk
- If you are interested in volunteering as either a member-at-large or Executive member, express your interest firstname.lastname@example.org.