Below are a few FAQs about the upcoming season:
How do I register?
- We're finishing up the registration process system but it will be primarily online. When it is live there will be a link posted on www.gcbhl.com If you unable to register online please email us for for assistance at email@example.com.
When will the season start?
- We are planning to start the season as on April 15 and run until June 25. As in previous years, the older age groups will play on Tuesdays / Wednesdays / Thursdays & weekends, and the younger ages will play solely on the weekends.
Where will I be playing?
- Our primary facility will be at the Moose Rec Centre with additional games at alternative rinks, if necessary.
What are the age groups?
- PEANUTS- 2016, 2017, 2018
- BLASTERS- 2014, 2015
- CRUSADERS- 2012, 2013
- AVENGERS- 2010, 2011
- MINORS- 2008, 2009
- MAJORS- 2005, 2006, 2007 (overage peers may be considered)
How can I get involved, either by volunteering or sponsoring GCBHL?
- We are looking for experienced coaches and assistants.
- Teams will be responsible for running the game clock and online gamesheets (Ramp) - notify your coach if you are interested.
- GCBHL is a not-for-profit organization run by volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering as either a member-at-large or Executive member, please contact us.